I am sure you will agree Janet looks really pleased with her finished card.
- Stick the rubber stamp down onto the acrylic block with repositional spay.
- Take a small amount of fibre and place over the stamp. Making sure there are no gaps or is too thick.
- Gently take off the stamp.
- Ink you stamp using a permanent ink or stazon.
- Place the fibre over the stamp again.
- Place baking paper or parchment over the top.
- Using an iron, an encaustic iron or travel iron would be ideal on a medium to high setting, iron over the top of the parchment making sure you go round all the edges.
- Remove the parchment and the fibre and hopefully your image will look like the above.
Any questions please give me a call. 0118 9345666
Have fun! Jeanette