Tuesday 7 December 2010

Stix 2 Demonstration Day ~ with Michelle Johnson ~ Saturday 13th November

Firstly I need to apologise for not updating my blog as quickly as I should, but now I have I start with the demonstration day we had with Michelle Johnson.  Michelle was demonstrating the products produced by Stix 2.  For example, foam pads, double sided adhesive sheets, foils etc...  You will be surprised what you can achieve with your foam pads.  eg. Use them with your foils to make the middle of flowers etc.. You do not need to use them just for sticking. 

In the afternoon Michelle run free workshops using the products she had been demonstrating.  You can see from the photo's it was enjoyed by all including the men!!  At the end of the workshop a raffle prize was given, donated by Michelle, and was won by Kayleigh aged 10.




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment